Now, some of your primary care appointments can happen from the safety of your home. If you're a Mountain View Medical Group patient, FollowMyHealth offers you face-to-face video visits with your primary care doctor. All you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet.
What is FollowMyHealth?
FollowMyHealth is a free online health management tool that provides you the health information you need when you need it. You can:
- Schedule appointments
- Have a video visit online
- View lab results
- Send secure messages to your doctor
To schedule, call your Mountain View Medical Group Primary Care doctor’s office to see if your appointment will work as a video visit. Video visits can include:
- Routine follow-ups
- Minor illnesses
- Medication renewals
- Test and imaging results review
- Management of long-term medical problems
If a video visit will work for your appointment and you are currently registered for the FollowMyHealth patient portal, we’ll schedule it with you. Then, you’ll get an email confirming your video visit.
Read more in our FollowMyHealth resources section for a step-by-step guide on how your video visit will work. Explore the benefits and get your questions answered today.
If you are not currently registered for the FollowMyHealth patient portal, we will send you a registration link so complete your registeration process, at which point a video visit can be scheduled.
- Schedule your video visit with your New West Physicians Primary Care doctor’s office.
- Look for an email invitation to FollowMyHealth if you are not already registered.
- 15 minutes before your appointment time, log in to your FollowMyHealth account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming appointments on the dashboard.
- Click on “Join Visit.”
- Follow the next steps to start your video visit.
We’re here to help. If you need assistance or want more information, contact us.
- For questions about FollowMyHealth, call 1-888-670-9775 or email email@example.com.
- For video visits, our office will call you in advance of your appointment to help make sure you are set up.
Click here to download the app:
Patient Portal - Key Features
How to Join a Scheduled Video Visit
How Do I Reset My Password?
How to Create an Account From an Invitation
When a new message arrives in your FollowMyHealth Patient Portal inbox, an email alert will be sent to the email address you provided when you set up your account. Please notify your provider’s office if your email address changes.
Your privacy is important to FollowMyHealth. They take every step to protect your privacy. FollowMyHealth is also careful to follow all federal and state privacy laws. Here’s how FollowMyHealth makes sure your information is safe online:
- In compliance with federal patient privacy laws, all data that’s transmitted is encrypted at all times. The data storage is also encrypted for protection.
With FollowMyHealth, you log in with SSL (https) which is an industry standard for secure online communication.
- The first time that you create a FollowMyHealth account, you’ll be asked to share some basic information so that you can be verified. FollowMyHealth will not release or sell your information to other organizations, people, etc.
FollowMyHealth can verify you without the need to create a new email address or information to log in if you sign in with any of the following:
FollowMyHealth will not use any information from third-party organizations other than what is required to help you get to your records.
If you use one of the above sites to log in, FollowMyHealth will not store your username and password and your private information will only be stored by those sites.
Messages in FollowMyHealth are not reviewed right away. It will take 1-2 business days to respond to your message.
If you don’t find your pharmacy in FollowMyHealth, please contact FollowMyHealth support. Here’s how to do that:
- In the “My Account” drop-down menu, select “Support”.
- In the “Support” tab, select “Product Feedback”.
- In the “Product Feedback” tab, select “Suggestions”.
- On the “Patient Suggestions” page, request your pharmacy be added (include address and phone number).